-no title-

: [1]

: The End Times Are Upon Us  ( 2573 )
Nobluebears
: 8

« : March 15, 2011, 08:14:33 PM »

In recent months the world has been exposed to record breaking exstreme weather and goelogical events, USA and and UK have had their coldest winters on record, Australia, especially QLD has had it wettest summer season that caused deadly flash floods, severe Cyclones and monsoonal deluges affecting 99% of the state, at 1 point the flooding was so severe it covered an area twice the size of the state of Texas in the USA.... Earthquakes that struck NZ with deadly consequences casuing mass fatalities, more recent Japan with record breaking 9.0 earthquake and 10mtr high Tsunami's which affected every country on the pacific rim, earth tremors were felt in Bali which is not even on the same fault line as Japan where NZ is and now, today at 4:00pm EST 70km SE of Innisfail, QLD a 4.0 mag earthquake was felt.. the weird thing with this there is no fault line there.. Anyway we were told through the Bible that natural events like this would occur more frequently and grow in intensity and food prices and economy in general would be massively effected as this is part of plan for RCC and Satan to impose their short rule upon us, judging from what happened in the last 3mths I think hold onto your hats this roller coaster ride is just getting started....

Sherlene
Administrator
: 198

« #1 : March 17, 2011, 05:25:24 PM »

What you wrote was just in keeping with what I was thinking....seems like some catastrophic event is occurring to someone somewhere nearly all the time now.  Sudden destruction.... I guess you've heard about HAARP.   I really think that the verse in the Bible says something like, "God will destroy those who destroy the earth."  I think that people are destroying the earth through HAARP and other technology - on purpose - and that they are blaming God for it so they can get away with it.  They used to drop bombs on Japan - is it possible that now they just initiate an earthquake and get off without anyone knowing it was an act of war?  Even for economic reasons?

As for God destroying the earth - an act of God -  He won't need to do it as people are already causing its destruction by playing with the ionisphere and sending vibrations into the ionisphere and then bouncing them down into the layers of the earth which makes these shocking earthquakes and tsunamis.

BTW, I do not think that God destroy people in the active way that most people believe, but when people refuse to be protected by Him and His law of love, God has no choice but to leave those people to their own devices and their own actions destroy them.  What do you think?

Nobluebears
: 8

« #2 : March 18, 2011, 10:52:31 AM »

Hi sherlene,
Your right in saying that Yahuwah is not responsible for these horrible events, just like in the OT when the hebrews thought that going to war, murder and rape etc in the name of Yahuwah was not the case, he was telling pleading with them to stop, this is not who I am, thus they ignored him and continued, as you have said previously he turns his back to them/ removes his protective veil, which allows Satan to "step in" and pretend to be Yahuwah, the difference being is back they eventually realised their mistake and repented and followed Yahuwah's word thus he would welcome them back with the reward of his protection...
Unfortunately now because we are near the "end" the "dark side" is hell bent on shrinking the world population to a controllable size by any means possible and the sabbath keepers will be used as scapegoats for the worldly calamities.
I have heard of the HARRP and understand the capalbilities of this WMD, the concept of combining Nikoli Tesla earthquake machine and high frequency radio waves is something that only Satan could put in the mind of "dark side" followers and firing it into the ionshpere which acts as giant slingshot and flings it back into the earth's crust/mantle at tremendous speed to cause earthquakes, if you watched the news you would have seen the water vortex that was said to be the epicentre for the earthquake..one might surmise that the vortex effect could be seen as to where the radio waves weapon screwed its way down to the fault line to cause said such earthquake... Plus who do you point the finger for natural disater......no1......drop bomb, fire gun...then you have some1 to blame, unfortunately we few know the truth of the WMD and are seen as crack pots because the world has been slowly blinded, I hear every now and then.."the goverment wouldn't lie to us" or "you read to many sci-fi comics".......

Sherlene
Administrator
: 198

« #3 : April 01, 2011, 07:07:26 PM »

Wow, what a reply NoBlueBears!

I can't agree more! 

It's an old piece of information that states it is often the case that those who accuse others of a crime are actually guilty of the same crime.  The accusations are a diversion to keep attention away from the real offender.

The whole WMD thing works that way.  A certain country accuses another of having WMD (visible ones like missiles, nucs etc) but it is really guilty of possessing other more deadly WMD such as HAARP etc but these are invisible to the public in general.  No, I didn't see the whirlpool but I would like to.  Do you have a link to it that you could send me.

Thanks again.

: [1]

: